DESK OF AVA K

DESK OF AVA K
Ava K Inspires

click the pic above to link back to my website

teleportation

SIGN UP FOR MY INSPIRATION EMAIL

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe

Take this with 5 grains of salt.

My new-ish one way track to inspiration heaven now has a blog...catering to your personal and voyeuristic inspiration needs.

I need YOU to excuse my
creative spelling or punctuation when nessisary. I am here to inspire...not to dwell on my mistakes.

I am so intoxicated by inspiration!!!

Feel free to correct my advice for errors on my behalf in your word processor in your FREE time. This may be an interesting addition to your Portfolio. Time will not be compensated in this life.

Imagine me foaming at the mouth, convulsing, answering your inspiration needs...My control over the keyboard is impaired, yet my advice...is super functional.
ALRIGHT, send me your problems.
I LOVE people with problems.
Email me at avaklamb@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

WHEN I SAID YOU COULD PAY ME

I am here to guide inspiration in a practical way.
WHEN I POSTED on my website the PAYME button, I specified that you can pay me at your own leisure and not TO DO something, but for any rationalization you can make for paying me now...
MUCH like you donate to the humane society if...
you like kittens, you like the sound kittens make. you  like how they smell...
and you want kittens to be happy and safe...even though they cant write and you may never meet them.
WOuld you tell a Dog in a shelter...
I will contribute to your shelter if you learn to Sit, Stay... and tell time?
no. 
that would be sick, evil. 
that would be selfish.
That poor dog might get killed without your support? and youre asking him to TELL TIME???
how can he, he has no food and is going through ketosis with imparied vision and brain function!
RIGHT NOW!

no one is cleaning them and they keep barking because they dont want to pee on themselves...

but what other options do they have???

THEY SAY

      help center | e-mail options | report spam
mrcooper40 has sent you a message:

inportant request
Interview Curious Poses July 2008 Hey ladies i found this by chance but fell in love it crazy but sexy the hott girl on tight in frame 309 sold me, fell in love instantly, u sittn there with the legs open was naughty sexy. would u make another 4me. ill pay u i just think u sittn there open legs was hott, im a fan of naughty sexy. but with longer shots of her openlegged

a phan frpm philly ill give u my cell to let u know im very interested, n will pay
You can reply to this message by visiting your inbox.


     help center | e-mail options | report spam
mrcooper40 has sent you a message:

request addition
ok ok at 4 min and 6 that did it for me im in love n a fan my name is ervin i would happy to pay u 610EDIT190 cell
You can reply to this message by visiting your inbox.



SO this is what im am saying. 
DONATE TO THE HUMANE SOCIETY 
mr cooper
i dont want your Scum Ass money
but there are kittens out there that dont give a damn what a IRRELEVANT INGRATE You are

No comments:

Post a Comment