DESK OF AVA K

DESK OF AVA K
Ava K Inspires

click the pic above to link back to my website

teleportation

SIGN UP FOR MY INSPIRATION EMAIL

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe

Take this with 5 grains of salt.

My new-ish one way track to inspiration heaven now has a blog...catering to your personal and voyeuristic inspiration needs.

I need YOU to excuse my
creative spelling or punctuation when nessisary. I am here to inspire...not to dwell on my mistakes.

I am so intoxicated by inspiration!!!

Feel free to correct my advice for errors on my behalf in your word processor in your FREE time. This may be an interesting addition to your Portfolio. Time will not be compensated in this life.

Imagine me foaming at the mouth, convulsing, answering your inspiration needs...My control over the keyboard is impaired, yet my advice...is super functional.
ALRIGHT, send me your problems.
I LOVE people with problems.
Email me at avaklamb@gmail.com

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Whhhat?

So in August of this year my girl so to be fiancee left me for some dude and then in September my father died suddenly from cancer. Oh, by the way hello Ava. 
Anyways, I got a better ring and started to work on my insurance license cause my father left us with nothing. Took, the good from the bad right?
So my question to you is, should I feel as if I got an ace up my sleeve with a nice ring and broken heart?
Man, all I use to do is dream of being married. Now at age 36, I still look 20 something. I only attract females in their 20s. I just hope I can have a partner in all area of my life. 
So, should I just do it like Nike, cause you only live once? Tell me how I should turn it all the way up? Inspire me Ava...
Oh, btw... I attracted to the young women too so I don't need help with that, but tell me what to do to unleash the beast inside of me to make it in business. 





You know Advice Seeker, 
Thanks for asking for advice---and condolences, But I don't really understand what you are asking ....
"Unleash the beast?"
Why would you get a better ring if you are no longer engaged?
Doesn't make a lot of sense. Maybe that's my advice to you, be more coherent, 
thanks.
Truly
Ava K

No comments:

Post a Comment