DESK OF AVA K

DESK OF AVA K
Ava K Inspires

click the pic above to link back to my website

teleportation

SIGN UP FOR MY INSPIRATION EMAIL

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe

Take this with 5 grains of salt.

My new-ish one way track to inspiration heaven now has a blog...catering to your personal and voyeuristic inspiration needs.

I need YOU to excuse my
creative spelling or punctuation when nessisary. I am here to inspire...not to dwell on my mistakes.

I am so intoxicated by inspiration!!!

Feel free to correct my advice for errors on my behalf in your word processor in your FREE time. This may be an interesting addition to your Portfolio. Time will not be compensated in this life.

Imagine me foaming at the mouth, convulsing, answering your inspiration needs...My control over the keyboard is impaired, yet my advice...is super functional.
ALRIGHT, send me your problems.
I LOVE people with problems.
Email me at avaklamb@gmail.com

Sunday, September 25, 2011

FLUSHED WITH EMBARRASSMENT


Dear Ava K Lamb,
At the country club where I work, the toilets are not in stalls, they are in completely enclosed closets.  As a result, the autoflush toilet sensors, which ostensibly are light activated, do not go off until one opens the toiletcloset door completely.  Sometimes someone tries to go past me as soon as I open the door, and walk into the toiletcloset before the toilet has flushed, meaning my shit/blood/tampon is still sitting there.  I have learned to keep blocking the doorway till it flushes...but what can I say to the person who's trying to go in that would make things less awkward?
 signed FLUSHED WITH EMBARASSMENT

Quick answer...
Don't sensor toilets have a button on them (near the scensor)
So that you can manually flush before the light?
I tend to go that route.
Otherwise...I like the block the door plan. Maybe you could strike a pose...or make a business card to hand out that explains why you blocked the door. (dear madame, in your haste you have forgot to wait for my feces to flush, you should step back unless you would rather stand here and count to three

Or tell them ---"don't nudge past me please, I have poop on my hands"

Or leave something in the stall that you "remember" as you exit STALLING the stall transaction! (ohh i seem to have left my tunic on the TP dispenser)

Or bring construction flood lights or a flashlight in the bathroom with you to shine on the censor (whichever works) before you exit!

I like your question.
Ha, you could put of "police line do not cross" tape up ---and exclaim "if pooping is a crime, I'm guilty"...


Thanks for the great question, many people , million, are probably suffering in silence


I wonder how far you are willing to go to solve this ! 
Hope your having fun and your bowels are smooth
Xox


No comments:

Post a Comment